Sun, 05 Feb|
An afternoon with Sara
Recharge your juicy Creative Spirit in a joy filled afternoon of Art-play and empowering conversation with me.
Time & Location
05 Feb 2023, 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Frankston, Frankston VIC 3199, Australia
About the event
These wonderful workshops are pure bliss, giving the inner creative (or inner child ...or maybe both) permission to surface in a safe and playfilled way. Nah I am not making it up...people leave saying how inspired and alive and full of joy they feel afters (check below for the love messages received after the last one)...thats the bliss part...mmmmm.
This whoppa doozy first workshop for the year we will be focussing on our creative hearts desires for 2023!
Also we will be beautifying a pack of wheaty coloured Kraft cards that you can gift to another or use yourself throughout the year...you can even frame them. Clarity on what you want + art making ...wahooo Could it be more FUN?
Soooo I lovingly invite you to come spend an afternoon with me in playful creative immersion, Sunday February 5th 1-4pm.
In this workshop we will be playing with a range of art materials, and techniques and diving deeper into powerful conversation skewed towards putting wind under our super sexy wings as creatives. Using colour and inspiration to build your confidence so that you will want to experiment and play with art further and accept your creative awesomeness in a fuller way.
This workshop is for you, if you say "Heck YES" to any (or several) of the following...
- I wanna blow some fresh air into the 'what else is possible' and have some time to really consider what I desire for 2023
- I am ready to accept the fullness of my creative spirit. In all its messy, unpredictable, ways.
- I want to ignite my creative soul, and let my creative goddess out to play. (In a cool way)
- I require a creative nudge to get started...Aka Sara's colourful hand knitted sock in my behind!
- I want to begin to build a better brilliant connection with my inner artist.
- I want to get turned on to the creative process, shooing the fears away...
- I have gotten out of practice or bored with my existing art practice. Yep, I am ready for some shifting and stirring!
- I have lost confidence in life. I am missing connection with other creativer souls.
- I just need a playdate with ART.
- I am a scrumptious creative being...yep you are.
- I wanna hang out in Sara's studio with her and some othe cool creatives. (That in itself is totally a valid reason to come!)
- I want some inspiration. Some JOY. To inspire my life.
- I need some PLAY in my life. (been hanging out to channel your inner 4 yr old somewhere?)
Come join me February 5th for an afternoon of all that and more. (all levels of creativity welcome!) Materials provided. Limited spots (this is a special small workshop in my magical art studio and home).
Feedback from previous creative workshoppers:
"Today was a pure delight. Thanks to you! So great meeting you and the girls! Thanks a ton!"
"Thank you so much for yet another amazing, joy filled Art-ernoon, I always come away feeling so joyful, and inspired to create more! Thank you for always re-igniting that Creative Mojo for me, you gorgeous woman."
"What a beautiful afternoon with magical souls and scrumptious treats. Thanks Sara for all your wonderful gifts and talents. You just have the most magical energy out of anyone I know...grateful to have met you special lady. Feeling grateful and blessed"
I'm a scrumptious being$88.00