Sun, 26 Feb|
Art journalling - Sara style
Decorate an Art journal and begin to fill the pages with channeled messages and art in this workshop of playful self discovery.
Time & Location
26 Feb, 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Frankston, Frankston VIC 3199, Australia
About the event
These wonderful workshops are pure bliss, giving the inner creative (or inner child ...or maybe both) permission to surface in a safe and playfilled way. I am not making it up...people leave saying how inspired and alive and full of joy they feel afters (check below for the love messages received after the last one)...thats the bliss part...M mmmmm.
In this FUN workshop we will be focussing on Art Journalling-Sara style! We will be decorating our own quality Art journal and then (with an introduction to automatic writing) we will connect to our higher self and bring in wisdom and of course delicious paint, and begin to fill the pages with word and art! You can then take this home and continue to play and add to it, inspired by the ease and delight of this fabulous process.
Not to be underestimated, this workshop is definitely a healing experience. A way to reboot your life, with a deeper connection to self and all that is, in a totally safe and playful way with me as your colourful guide.
Soooo I lovingly invite you to come spend an afternoon with me in playful creative immersion, Sunday February 26th 1-4pm.
This workshop is for you, if you say "Heck YES" to any (or several) of the following...
- I would love to connect to a higher source amd channel it through Art and writing in my own yummy journal.
- I am ready to accept the fullness of my creative spirit. In all its messy, unpredictable, ways.
- I want to unleash my creative soul, and let my creative goddess out to play. (In a safe way where everything is set up for me)
- I require a creative nudge to get started...Aka Sara's colourful hand knitted sock in my behind!
- I want to begin to build a better brilliant connection with my inner world..
- I want to get turned on to the creative process, shooing the fears away...
- I have gotten out of practice or bored with my existing art practice. Yep, I am ready for some shifting and stirring!
- I have lost confidence in life. I am missing connection with other creativer souls.
- I just need a playdate with ART.
- I am a scrumptious creative being...yep you are.
- I wanna hang out in Sara's studio with her and some othe cool creatives. (That in itself is totally a valid reason to come!)
- I want some inspiration. Some JOY. To inspire my life.
- I need some PLAY in my life. (been hanging out to channel your inner 4 yr old somewhere?)
Come join me February 26th for an afternoon of all that and more. (all levels of creativity welcome!) Materials provided. Limited spots (this is a special small workshop in my magical art studio and home).
Feedback from previous creative workshoppers:
"Today was a pure delight. Thanks to you! So great meeting you and the girls! Thanks a ton!"
"Thank you so much for yet another amazing, joy filled Art-ernoon, I always come away feeling so joyful, and inspired to create more! Thank you for always re-igniting that Creative Mojo for me, you gorgeous woman."
"What a beautiful afternoon with magical souls and scrumptious treats. Thanks Sara for all your wonderful gifts and talents. You just have the most magical energy out of anyone I know...grateful to have met you special lady. Feeling grateful and blessed"
I'm a scrumptious being