Sun, 06 Nov|
Free your creative spirit
Free your juicy Creative Spirit in a joy filled afternoon of Art making and empowering conversation with me.
Time & Location
06 Nov 2022, 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Frankston, 6 Iona Ct, Frankston VIC 3199, Australia
About the event
After being away from my studio for 3 long lovely (warm) months, adventuring in the Mediterranean, I would love to invite you to come liberate your creative spirit with me!
In this workshop we will be playing with a bigger range of art materials, new techniques and diving deeper into powerful conversation about how we do 'being creatives'. Using colour and inspiration to build your confidence so that you will want to experiment and play with art further and accept your creative awesomeness in a fuller way.
This workshop is for you, if you say "Heck YES" to any (or several) of the following...
- I am ready to accept the fullness of my creative spirit. In all its messy, unpredictable, ways.
- I want to ignite my creative soul, and let my creative goddess out to play. (In a cool way)
- I require a creative nudge to get started...Aka Sara's colourful hand knitted sock in my behind!
- I want to begin to build a better brilliant connection with my inner artist.
- I want to get turned on to the creative process, shooing the fears away...
- I have gotten out of practice or bored with my existing art practice. Yep, I am ready for some shifting and stirring!
- I have lost confidence in life. I am missing connection with other creativer souls.
- I just need a playdate with ART.
- I am a scrumptious creative being...yep you are.
- I wanna hang out in Sara's studio with her and some othe cool creatives. (That in itself is totally a valid reason to come!)
- I want some inspiration. Some JOY. To inspire my life.
- I need some PLAY in my life. (been hanging out to channel your inner 4 yr old somewhere?)
- I want to create a piece of art. (just because).
Come join me November 6th for an afternoon of all that and more. (all levels of creativity welcome!) Materials provided. Limited spots.
Feedback from previous creative workshoppers:
"Dearest Sara, what a delicious and inspiring afternoon I had being with you and such a great bunch of women! It was so good to stop and be fully immersed in being creative! Thanks so much for opening your studio and your heart to share your beautiful energy today."
"Thank you so much for an uplifting, fun, amazing afternoon yesterday!. To have a few hours with you and the amazing women that were there, was something I have missed and needed. Loved it. Feeling a sense of peace and ease today. Many blessings and big smiles, Jacqui"
-Jacqui Van Weel
- Ticket type
I'm a scrumptious being
Yes I want to FREE my inner creative!!!Price$88.00